Sunday, April 02, 2006

Kissing hands and peering outside

Tristan was eating in his highchair and I think it was when i brought him seconds or something to drink but he pointed at my mouth and touched it with his finger, so I obliged, and opened it. Then he stuck the back of his hand near my mouth (he does this with his own face frequently - he used to bite his hand). I had no clue what he was doing. every time I closed my mouth, he used his finger to try to open it. the only thing I could think of is he was trying to imitate the drs office, when they were trying to check his throat. they had tried opening his mouth with the popsicle stick thing (can't remember what it's called right now). Eventually I just kissed the back of his hand. So then he kept waving his hands toward me for a kiss.

Later, he was separating the blinds to watch some kids outside. Thought it was cute. Especially because he rarely pays attention to other children. He moved before I could get a pic.

No comments: